For the last time, I’m tellin’ ya, fight to win – gettin’ even’s for losers. Schmuck! What? I don’t CARE! When you said you wanted a coach, what did you want? Some clown school or sometin’.
I’m often asked for advise on how to handle yourself in a job interview situation. Take a moment to reflect; on what to say if asked;
- Why do you want the job?
- What are your career ambitions?
- What achievements and skills do you think will be useful in this job?
True success in an interview situation however, is largely a matter of mental attitude. Practice the following strategies until they become second nature;
- If you’re really nervous take some deep breaths and try to relax.
- Take your time when answering questions and try to show how your skills and abilities will help you perform the job.
- If you don’t understand a question, don’t be afraid to ask the interviewer to repeat it.
- Lie through your teeth. Make sure to cover your mouth with your hand while doing this.
Check out my sartorial elegance. The rest of you don’t even get as much as a mention. Bunch a’ loosers. You want to look good, get yourself a decent suit – tailored, not your off-the-rack rubbish. And the tie is the clincher. Got that?
And a haircut. And a beard.
Over and out. Got cool stuff to do.